Saturday 16 July 2011

Sorry seems to be the hardest 'written' word

I have not written a blog for a while, no excuses; ok, just a small one, still getting used to my new post as garden writer with Amateur Gardening Magazine.
I think I am doing ok, only Kris (my new boss, the Gardening Editor at AG) knows.  He hasn't shouted at me yet, though I am sure that in a few months time we will be getting on each others nerves, like a old married couple. All humour aside we are working well together and have the same taste in BBC comedy programmes so we will be fine.

I have done rather a lot these past few weeks. There was the GQT party which was utterly brilliant. Everyone involved in the programme are exceptional people and so knowledgeable that I realised I have a lot more to learn about horticulture. Working with them is an honour. And as for Sparsholt it was in a way a sad day for me, I will no longer be learning there, well not during the day. My lecturers will be continuing to teach me so I can finish the rest of my level 3 modules and Wisley will be putting up with me in the not too distant future, when I complete the practical module of my diploma. This year has been hard work, bit like my veg patch, the winter months will be soon with us and I will be having a long think about all the mistakes I made and correcting them, though a twenty eight hour day might help.

Ten Michelle points to those of you who can spot two hunky gardeners in the last pic.

7 comments:

  1. Can only get one Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have 5 points, one is hard to find, will give a clue later if no one else can find him.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous as he maybe, Flowerdew is no hunk. Even his mum wd agree. Nice shed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has Landscapeman got a safety-pin doing his trousers up?

    No luck on the hunk spotting front I'm afrad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did not look that far down Arabella, next time I will try.

    Ten Michelle points to you Mark, but the Flowerdew does have the hair most women would die for...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bill Sowerbutts (obscured by Matthew Wilson), Percy Thrower (with white beanie talking to Bob Flowerdew. Gertude Jekyll (in her trademark green white dress) & isn't that Diarmuid Gavin in the green shorts walking away from the camera

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get one hundred Michelle points...It could have been more but you never guessed who was in the shed...Best use your imagination.

    ReplyDelete