Thursday 29 December 2011

Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll

Ok, not so much of the sex the past few months, but I am a busy lady and any spare time I have had for that, as been used to sleep. Where to start; well I attended the GMG awards, Some lovely new friends made and my eyes opened into the media world of gardening!


Spent the last few months in the company of a French man, who is staying with me to help with my life and give me the opportunity to work full time without my boys suffering, we all love him. Having anyone from a different country long term in your house is good for opening your eyes to a different point of view. He is a country lad so we get on well, same taste in music, he keeps me sane, makes a great lemon tart and he loves digging! A big bonus for me as I work to weekly deadlines and I am struggling with the work load in my garden like the rest of us normal gardeners. I am actually writing this, whilst my youngest screams in my ear,"When is Charles coming back? I miss him," (not the only one). This the rock and roll part of my life, by the way, spent much of my time in between photo shoots for work and rushed gardening, watching live music. The New Forest, Bournemouth and Christchurch very lively at the mo! Too lively, need a lie down and a rest!




As for the drugs, one busted shoulder, that due to years of physical abuse as a nurse, Army Officer and gardener has given me the opportunity to try out strong painkillers. Gardening will be the death of me, not the sex, drugs and rock and roll.

I feel I have missed loads out, but my mind is distracted on rectifying the mistakes in my garden, so next year they do not happen and space is given to make new ones.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have had a good but crazy year apart from the shoulder. James looks very young in that picture - I hope you weren't leading him into evil ways!

    ReplyDelete